Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fans Unite!

Looks like all it took was lots and lots of nuts!

I think that it's great CBS is bringing Jericho back. It's an opportunity for the writers to wind up the story and close it out the way it was meant to close.

Now if the networks were really listening (to me) they'd bring back a few other shows...

Deadwood - You mother****ing ****suckers!
Veronica Mars - Whoever decided to cancel Veronica is the "obligatory psychotic jackass" of the CW.
Dead Like Me - But only if they hire me to write for them!
Undeclared / Freaks and Geeks - Judd Apatow for life!
Firefly - Joss is a (the?) God!

Any other beloved shows you'd like to see come back? Write them down! Maybe if we all start sending them bags of nuts some other shows will come back!

1 comment:

Jennica said...

I'm with you on all of yours (okay, haven't caught up on Deadwood yet). I'm still in a fair amount of denial re: the demise of Veronica.

To that list, I'll add Sports Night and Joan of Arcadia, two two-seasoners that should have lived longer!