Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Beat Down

Anyone that wants to gain insight into what my life is like just needs to go and rent The Devil Wears Prada. Anyways, work's been brutal. Stress and dissatisfaction are piling up. It's been hard to not let things beat me down, but I'm doing my best.

A few quick hits...

Ghost Rider was a piece of poop, but it was a piece of poop that made me want to ride motorcycles.

Gave The Best Years another try. It's gotten a lot better than it was, but it's still really, really stale.

Was confused when I saw a spot for Heartland on TNT. Then I realized that it wasn't the same show that the CBC announced.

Still disappointed that I couldn't make it to Banff (or as I like to call it Mecca) this year. As a consolation prize I managed to snag an invite to the CFC screening party here in Vancouver. Shorts weren't exactly short, but I met some cool people.

Been looking for some television writing classes out here on the West Coast (or over the intertubes), but haven't had any luck. If anyone has a recommendation drop me a line!

And now it's off to bed...

No comments: