Friday, May 25, 2007

Thoughts and Musings

...big shout out to Zach Lipovsky who managed to blow away the judges on On the Lot last night. Not only does Zach have some great shorts to his name (Crazy Late anyone?), but he's also from Vancouver! Gotta support the locals!

...maybe I'm missing something being a heterosexual male, but paying $350K to kiss George Clooney? At least it was going to a good cause...

...is anyone else looking forward to The Bionic Woman? I am! And not just because one of my favorite actresses is in it (and apparently stealing the show!).

...I know NBC had a rough season, but I'm not sure that firing Kevin Reilly is the best call. Hopefully they'll still give Friday Night Lights a chance...

Maybe I'll get it together to write a real post later tonight...but I wouldn't count on it (being Friday and all)...

No comments: