Thursday, September 25, 2008

CFC Updates

I won't be writing them.

Why you ask?

Well, mostly because the CFC is keeping me really, really busy. Don't get me wrong, it's chockfull of awesome, but to do it any kind of justice in a blog update I'd have to spend a fair bit of time thinking about my experiences, processing them, etc, and frankly that time could be much better spent actually, you know, writing.

So. No CFC updates.

I'll just continue with the linkslutting.

If anyone's interested in how things are going, or if you are thinking about applying and have questions, feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to fill you in.

1 comment:

Spec Odyssey said...

Hi there,

Like your blog! I hear through the blog-vine that you have some Entourage scripts? I have been looking for them for so long, I would be really grateful if you wouldn't mind sending me what you have. I am also definately willing to share some of the scripts that I have with you.

Thank you

Email: specodyssey@gmail.com