Monday, September 24, 2007

VIFF

The Vancouver International Film Festival (and Forum!) is starting up this week. Exciting, exciting!

So far I've got tickets to see Young People Fucking, Persepolis, The Walker and Relative Humidity (a friends short is screening). Anyone have any recommendations for stuff I'm missing?

As far as the forum goes I've got day passes to TV Day (writing panels with Peter Blake of House and Paul Lieberstein of The Office? Yes please!) and New Filmmakers Day. I'll probably slip into a couple of other panels as well (Viral Marketing and Creative Producing look really good).

There are also going to be come good parties around town. I'm still in the process of wrangling invitations for myself, but it's looking like I'll be going to the BC Film 20th Anniversary party and the NSI party.

If any of you fine folks from the scribosphere find yourselves in Vancouver for the festivities drop me a line and I'll buy you a beer...

No comments: